Looking for a ready-to-go fully serviced office space in Cape Town with flexible leasing options?
Search our serviced office space listings or contact us and we'll assist by recommending the best serviced office space operators and locations for your requirements.
Why Serviced Office Space?
Office leasing in the traditional sense can be a burdensome prospect for many companies particularly for the likes of small businesses, entrepreneurs, free-lancers, and start-ups. Landlords of most office buildings will typically demand:
- Long Term Leases
- Personal Sureties
- Large Deposits
- Thorough Credit Vetting and Previous Commercial Landlord References
As if this is not problematic enough for many businesses, once you are actually successful in securing premises for your business, you are presented with many more costs and hurdles to overcome or think about. These include:
- Telephones & Connectivity
- Office Automation & Printing
- Office Furniture & Design
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Security & Access Control
- Unforeseen Operating Costs
- Reception Services
This can easily turn into a never-ending list, which can quickly consume precious time if you’re not suitably prepared. Not something which any business owner wants to focus on! This is where the growing number of flexible offices in Cape Town comes to the fore and provides a cost effective alternative. Flexible offices space could be summed up to include the following:
- Co-Working Space
- Desk Space
- Private Office Suites
- Meeting Rooms & Day Offices
- Virtual Office Space
- Temporary or Short-Term Office Lets
The benefits of renting flexible office space:
- 24/7 On-site Security with Access Controlled
- Fully Serviced Office in Prime Locations with a Professional Address
- Dedicated Phone Number with Extensions Answered in your Company Name
- Common Reception Area with a Professional Receptionist for Assistance
- Fibre Internet - Fast Wireless Connection
- Immediate "Plug and Play" Internet and Phone Connectivity
- Access to Meeting Rooms and Boardrooms
- Access to Copiers, Printers, Fax Machines and Scanners
- Access to Other Business Services such as Legal, Accounting and Marketing Support
- Zero to Low Start-Up Costs
- Flexible Leasing Options on Term and Size
- Building Maintenance, Rates, Water and Electricity Included in One Monthly Bill
- Support Staff and Receptionist Available as Needed
- Modern Fit-Out and Fully Furnished Offices
- Networking and Collaboration with Other Office Tenants
- Telephone Extensions for Co-workers
- Fully Equipped Communal Kitchens
- Immediate Availability: Just Move In!
Renting serviced office space can provide the flexibility necessary while your company establishes itself and can be the ideal stepping stone to facilitate growth.
So what happens when I outgrow the space?
Inevitably, once your company starts reaching its growth targets and employing more people, it often becomes more cost effective to rather source your own office premises. Rest assured, you can look to Safcom Properties who is at the ready to assist with finding the best premises to match your evolving requirements!